The University of Greenwich is holding a symposium on the developments and interlinkages within the oil, finance and shipping industries with particular emphasis upon security issues and current trends in the Global Economy.
Papers in the following areas can be submitted:
- Oil and Security,
- Oil Trading, ‘Dark Pools’ and Illicit Oil,
- The impact of QE Quantitative Easing on the Global Oil and Shipping Markets,
- Banking Sector interlinkages with Global Oil and Shipping,
- Geopolitical Risk Management in Oil and Shipping,
- Real Option Valuation in the Oil and Shipping Sectors,
- Oil and Shipping Financial Derivatives,
- Oil and Shipping Cyber Security. Regulation and Surveillance,
- ‘Peak Oil’ and Sectoral Business Cycles in Oil and Shipping,
- Global Financial Crime in the Oil and Shipping Sectors.
For more information on the event go here.